Thank you Heavenly Father for our church family.❤️
Talk to our Father and let Him hear your voice. Prayer is a privilege.
- Our church Faith Reformed Sunday services.
- Pastor Ricardo and Lilia as they have a time of rest and relaxation.
- All churches to stay united in brotherhood and love of the Lord. The glory to God alone!
- Family unity – pray together.
- Blessings on our family.
- Children in Faith Reformed and around the world.
- World hunger.
- Thankfulness for missionary work and workers. Bless those that spread the gospel around the world. Bless Ravee, Selvi and family (Christine, Calvin, Celestine and Caleb)
- Lord keep our children safe through the summer break.
- Single parents.
- Our music ministry and Diane, Sandy and Kaye.
- Those suffering with an illness or anxiety.
- Those who suffer with mental disorders.
- The elderly, for well being.
- Widows and widowers, and all in mourning a loved one’s loss.
- Lord give us insight into the needs of others and lead us to be a blessing to someone.
- Safety of all the olympians.
- Countries around the world in crisis (political or health wise) Afghanistan, India, Africa, Malaysia, China and Myanmar.
- Upcoming school year, students and teachers.
- Moms and dads to teach their children well. Colossians 3:20 – Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.
- Praise God for prayers answered.
- For all suffering through the drought and extremes in heat out west.
- Bless farmers and their harvest.
- Bless our prayer group.
Family prayer is a precious time. Being together and then opening our heart to our Heavenly Father. I have a sample of a beautiful heartfelt prayer that all can share.
Lord I want to thank you for this precious family of mine. For the talents and good things that you have given each of us. Please keep us united, and our bond strong as the days pass. Please guide us, protect us, and equip us to do Your will each and every day. Thank You for all that You are, and all that You have given us.
Colossians 3:13 – “Bear with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgive each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you must also forgive.”
Meditate on a scripture you may find in your bible that opens your heart. Matthew 12:36-37 – 36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.
My prayer for all is to love one another, respect and forgive. Remember God loves you always unconditionally and forgives our sins. Say a little prayer and all will be well.🙏